Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reed, the Author

Reed
Amazingly, and I find this difficult to believe, I didn't have a picture of Reed holding a frog...or at least one I could easily find.

Here is a story Reed wrote at school a couple of weeks ago. It makes me smile, so I thought I'd share. No editing on my part.





Wons upon a time thir was a boy. He was walking by the river then he saw a frog.
Hay I wander wy a frog is her? thers usally no frogs around here. I am going to ask my mom if I could have it. Yeah my mom siad yes I Love my frog. I play with him every day. Hes my favorit.


What a cutie kid! I love Reed!

4 comments:

S said...

This picture is awesome even without a frog.

Smiles from the Road said...

Great story, Reed! Great outfit!
Love you,
Gram Ava

The Stringers said...

That is adorable!!

RaDora said...

That's awesome!!! He is so stinkin cute!