Monday, June 8, 2009

End o' the Year Festivities

Oh so happy...
and yet, slightly confused with the hand motions to the songs.
(he gets that from his dad...not me...never me)


Happy Cass

The kiddos.

Boy, we were certainly happy the school year came to an end! The time was especially enjoyable because we had our good friends, the Johnson Family, visiting from Alaska. I'm going to blame them for the delay in posting these pictures.

Reed was with his class and teacher for two years as they "loop" at his school. So, it was definitely bittersweet to be saying good-bye. Well, it was for me...Reed was all smiles. He was actually laughing at me when I got a little teary during the video slide show thing his teacher put together. He hasn't stopped grinning that he is on summer vacation. I'm thinking it might be a long 11 years until he graduates...hmmmm.

Cassidy hammed it up at her preschool program. Well duh. She may or may not have been one of the only children clapping her heart out during the chorus of, "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy." And we may or may not have it on video. And, potentially, she is directly responsible for leading the nice little boy next to her down the wrong path. The path that had him doing a John Travolta finger point for each "I'm so happy, so very happy" in the chorus. The good news is she still has another year at the same preschool! I know the staff is REALLY pleased.

No comments: