Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Fun

Reed in front of baseball Santa.
He is wearing my jacket.
Superstar Cassidy

Writing our letters to Santa. I thought Cassidy was paying attention to what we were doing...how wrong I was!


At the Festival of Lights in Palmetto

In front of the Gingerbread house.

Grandma gave them their Christmas gifts early.
By the by, the rocket blaster is TOTALLY COOL!

Can it really be December 10 already?!? I'm sorry I've been MIA! I've been working on a few other things that filled up my "spare" time that I can blog with! I'm still trying to finish Christmas cards and get them all mailed out!!!

We've had nice, cool weather for the past few weeks and it has been wonderful! Up until yesterday...when the high was 81 and I had to turn on the AC or die. The weatherman has promised me cooler temps on Friday...here's hoping!

We have been doing a few "Christmasy" things around town. Cassidy has her program next week and Reed has his party at school next week as well. We are fairly low-key and that suits me just fine!

Oh...and I have ALL my shopping done! Go, Me!

1 comment:

Allie in AZ said...

How funny that you said "Reed is wearing my jacket" because the first thing I thought when I saw that picture was "What is he WEARING?" Too funny. He looks cute and what a neat adventure for you all...pretty, pretty lights :)

I am super green with envy that you are done shopping. I am almost done, but remembered with a start last night that all 3 of my kids really want a "spy kit" -what in the world is that?? Yikes.

Love ya!
Allie