Friday, May 14, 2010

Our sweet Cass!

Here are few pictures from the last few weeks of sweetie Cassidy. May is proving to be VERY busy, but fun. Cassidy enjoys soccer and we enjoy cheering for her. See her cutie smile? In her soccer gear.
We went out with Paul, Lori and Andrew on Paul's new boat. And what a boat it is! Of course, everyone with iron stomachs enjoyed it much more than I. But Paul was nice enough to drop me off on the island and my life was MUCH better.
What beautiful sand and water...oh, and a beautiful little girl!
See her cutie smile?


SEE HER CUTIE SMILE?!?

Cassidy lost her 3rd tooth last night! And this one was a doozy! I am still getting used to her new smile! I'm calling her my gappy girl! What a cutie!


3 comments:

Tamra said...

Aunt Tamra laughed at our previous hillbilly and pirate conversation. Uncle Marky said he thinks Cass looks even cuter with her new gap. Love y'all!

The Stringers said...

Love the missing tooth. So cute!

Smiles from the Road said...

Cassidy is truly a cutie!! She is keeping the tooth fariy busy! She can whistle a tune for sure now.
Give her hugs for us.
Gram A & Pa Gary