Monday, January 19, 2009

We're SO Excited!

The camper has a king(we think) sized on one end and a full bed on the other.
Oh...and it has an AC...now that is really roughing it!



A view of the dinette and the full bed.


What a nice looking rig!

Yep...a pop-up camper!

We have been looking for about 4 months and finally made a purchase this past Saturday. The camper is a Coleman camper by Fleetwood and it is the RIO GRANDE model (maybe a sign?!).

At any rate, Team Blankinship is VERY happy about this new purchase! In fact, Randy and I have "high-fived" each other every time we pass it in the garage!

Let's go camping!

6 comments:

Smiles from the Road said...

Let's go camping! I can only imagine the fun times that your new pop-up is going to give all of you. You live in a great area with lots of fun places to camp. I am looking forward to us all camping together. See you soon.
Love,
Gram Ava

Allie in AZ said...

So funny! We were driving home from San Diego this morning and as we drove past an RV dealer I was thinking how much fun it would be to have one of those pop-ups, especially now that we have the Expedition to pull it. Then my next thought was that I DON'T care for camping, really, and that I would much rather stay in a hotel or some kind of permanently enclosed structure-thank you very much. So I am jealous of y'all inasmuch as I am wishing that I had the desire to camp. What fun memories you are going to make! You are blessed! And let's not tell my kids what they are missing out on,okay? :) Love you!!

~Allie

Rhonda said...

Congrats on the camper!!! Very exciting! I can just see your two kiddos jumping for joy.

Chera said...

Yay, camping! We've been talking about getting a new pop-up too ourselves one of these days. I can't wait to hear about your first camping adventure!! ;o)

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! I am happy for ya'll! I can't wait to come and visit and stay in the pop - up with you guys! The more the merrier... right?
Love ya'll,
Becky

Tamra said...

Honestly, I had no idea what a pop-up camper was. But sure enough, it is what it implies. Looks like fun!