Monday, January 5, 2009

What a GREAT Christmas Vacation!

Showing off their catch! The 2 big kids got to go fishing with the Dads.
At Emerson Point

The touch tank at Mote

Admiring one of Mote's resident Manatees
All of us at the Manatee Viewing Center at the electric plant in Apollo Beach.

I know I have been mostly absent from posting lately...sorry, but things have been both hectic and BIG fun!

But now, there is only the 4 of us in the house, the 2 youngest are in bed and the last load of laundry is in the washing machine! So, I can sit down and post a few pics for your viewing pleasure!
We had such fun the past 2 weeks and we got to do ALL of our favorite things with fun people! We are so glad that David and Debbie could come for Christmas and that the Andy Bennett Family came for New Year's!

And ,can I just say, that Katie left my house cleaner than she found it! Now that is a visitor who is welcome ANYTIME! Seriously.

The kids enjoyed having Madison, Claire and Gavin around so much! And yes, 9 people CAN co-exist in our house and everyone even had a bed (some filled with air)! We went to Emerson Point (of course), Mote Aquarium (of course), to see the manatees, fishing (of course...its Randy and Andy) and Build-a-Bear (Cassidy and Claire)...all in 5 days!

I know that I should be posting some heartfelt and meaningful essay on looking back at 2008 and all the amazing things to accomplish in 2009...not gonna' happen! I have a few things I'm not willing to commit to cyberspace on my 09 to-do list.

And, while I'm being perfectly honest, I am SUPER excited about...SCHOOL TOMORROW!

1 comment:

Chera said...

Looks like a great vacation!! I'm glad y'all got some time with family and friends...I remember Andy from Aggieland! ;o)