Saturday, February 14, 2009

Salt and Pepper - Together Forever!

My flowers, Randy's Bible and the card I gave him.

The kids with all of their Valentine's Day loot.


Gram Ava and I had the same idea about what Miss Cassidy would like!

Reed and a rainbow snake from his Pa Gary and Gram Ava!

We are enjoying a very relaxing Valentine's Day! We are going to Emerson Point this afternoon. The weather has been just fabulous and we're ready to head to our stompin' grounds!

The kiddos loved the little treats we had for them as well as all the fun things and cards the family had sent. I hoarded everything until this morning and gave it all to them at once. They both had Valentine's Day Parties at their schools yesterday. They really enjoyed going through all of the little Valentines they received from friends.

Randy brought home BEAUTIFUL dark pink roses and a wonderful box of assorted dark chocolates. Good job, Hubby!

I gave him a new NIV Study Bible (yes, he wanted one).

I also gave Randy a card (pictured above) that shows salt and pepper shakers (hence, the title of the post). He asked me(I told him what I thought) and now I am asking you...Whose who? Which one of us is salt and which is pepper?

4 comments:

Sandra Lynn said...

You are pepper, he is salt...?

Allie in AZ said...

I agree with Sandy! (Who is GORGEOUS, by the way. She has grown up into such a beautiful young lady!)

I choose you, Arwen, for Pepper because you are kind of spicy and saucy :) hee hee

Randy is the Salt because he is just the "Salt of the Earth." Great guy, great husband, a friend forever (you are too, by the way)...Salt fits you too, but Pepper fits you waaaayy better, so Randy has to be the Salt.

Marc threw his back out this week and is prostrate on the couch so we are having a quiet family Valentine's Day at home. I did navigate 3 soccer games this morning alone since Marc was at home injured on the couch. I am quite tired and an afternoon and evening of nothing to do sounds like a little slice of Heaven right now.

Enjoy Emerson point. Are you gonna round up some critters for the fish tank?

Have you gotten a chance to go camping with your new popup? When is that going to happen? I want to see real camping pictures! :) I'm still not showing them to the kids, so that they won't be jealous:)

Love you my friend!!

Allie

Rhonda said...

I think Allie summed it up pretty well, but one thing I am sure of--that's the together forever part! Give Randy and the kids my love. Is Allie on Facebook? Would love her email or contact info to connect.

Allie in AZ said...

Hi Rhonda!!

Just email Arwen or Ava and they can give you my email address. I would love to catch up with you :)

Much Love,
Allie