Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busch Gardens during Spring Break

Playing in the water at Busch Gardens.
Yep, she was COLD, but not willing to get out.
Soaking wet and very happy Reed.

Look Aunt Becky, we posed with a
flamingo...who did, despite my poor picture, have a head!

I love this picture! Look at my happy son!

I keep thinking I need to post, but then I get distracted by some other more pressing need...think dinner or clean socks! And so days and then more days and then a week goes by and I haven't posted any new pictures of my two cutie pies!

Well, that is about to end. Randy is fishing this morning, the kids are eating their breakfasts while watching TV and I am ...on the computer! So I'm going to do 3 posts this morning!

We haven't had any really exciting adventures lately, but life is good and we are happy. That is bound to be better than exciting!

Oh - Reed is VERY excited that there are only 6 weeks of school left! YEAH!

No comments: