Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter 2009

Instead of a bunny cake, I made Easter egg cupcakes.
Thanks Debbie for the cool Pampered Chef squeezy icing things!
Decorating eggs.

The finished product.
Easter morning goodies.
Reed was VERY happy to get a pair of plaid shorts...and I'm not
even kidding.
Hunting eggs.
Note to Gran Debbie and Pa David: He loves the soccer outfit!

Cassidy hunting for eggs.
And notice my legs in the background...see, I really was there!
Full baskets = happy kids!
(and maybe a slight weight gain for the mom who couldn't resist
the peanut butter eggs!)

I didn't get a single picture of the kids in their Sunday "finery". Oops. But we did document the egg decorating and hunting and such...that should count for something!

And seeing as how we don't own enough dress clothes to never repeat an outfit, I'll try to remember to snap a picture the next time they are wearing their Easter outfits again!

1 comment:

grandebbie said...

Wow!! What a great Easter!! Arwen, I am mucho impressed with those cupcakes... looks like a photo shoot for Southern Living! :)
Thanks for all the photos of those cutie kiddos! I, too, am counting down those weeks until NO SCHOOL!!
See you soon.
Love,
GranDebbie