Thursday, October 23, 2008

Project Due Tomorrow!

A diorama "symbolizing our family"
That's me on 2nd base...aren't I a shapely gal (and slightly askew)!
Poor Skipper ended up a wiener dog...a fate worse than death in my opinion.
The poster about our family.
Sorry about the flash covering your faces, Mom!

He's just happy to be done. Here's hoping he aces his presentation!


I'm sorry for the forever-long lapse in posting! Things have been slightly hectic...to the point that I have only had the chance to sit down and check email and catch up on the blogs I read twice since we've returned from our Georgia weekend! But I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...laundry done, floors done (hallelujah!) and rent car parked in driveway (never ending repair on the Suburban). AND...we have finally completed Reed's first official first grade project. Yes, WE all had to work on it. Trust me...the child needed some organizational help. He did all of the writing, coloring and placement...we just helped with the organizational framework and the technical points. And yes, it does take 2 adults and a child 2 ENTIRE evenings to complete a poster about our family and a diorama about our family. So stay tuned...Georgia pictures are coming soon!

1 comment:

Smiles from the Road said...

Great job on the project showing "our family". We have roots!
Love you,
Gram Ava