Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cassidy's Unscheduled Haircut

Can you see the trouble area?
I found the hair on the floor and the scissors on Reed's table. I'm embarrassed to say, it took me a few minutes to realize what I was seeing on the floor. The piece stuck to Cassidy's back is what finally clued me in...then the scissors on the table confirmed my fear!
The fix.
He doesn't look very concerned, does he?
A look at the back of Cass's hair with the new layers. If you think her hair looks a bit thin, you're right. It looks a little more full when it has dried.
The front view...I needed to work on the part a little more, but you can get the idea of the length.
I was trying to get a picture of the front of Cassidy's hair after I put it in the usual style this morning. This is the best one I got...does that tell you anything about our morning?!?

I have to keep this short...the kids are a wee bit unruly. But, truthfully, I don't need to explain much. Here is the short of it. Reed cut a chunk of Cassidy's hair off in the back yesterday. I had to take her to get it "fixed." She now has many layers and they are quite short. Her hair is definitely bouncier and we like it just fine...she is always cute to us. So, there you have it. I think I impressed upon both children the dire consequences that await them if this stunt, in any form, is repeated. The hairdresser promised Reed a pink reverse mohawk if he cut his sister's pretty hair again...I had just promised a completely shaved head. Of course, they surprise me often with their lack of fear of consequences.

No comments: