Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Past Few Days

Here is Cassidy in Daddy's boots, Reed's Power Ranger PJ shorts and her own shirt. My little cutie!
Seining up mosquito fish in the pond behind the house. This is definitely one of Reed's favorite activities!
My blessings.
Check out my avocado tree that I'm growing from a seed I saved and rooted in water!
Here is the cool bug Reed found sipping nectar from the lantana in the front garden.

Ahhh...life during summer vacation. The kids and I don't really have much of a schedule during the summer. I love just being at home...most of the time. The kids tend to go a little stir crazy and that translates into Reed pestering his sister, Cassidy screaming and Mommy "laying down the law." Repeat that process about 15 times and you can guess how glad I am when Randy gets home from work! But I still crave being at home and I really want my kids to have the opportunity to just be kids without any schedule dictating our activities.


This week, Reed has been attending VBS at a friend's church. He has enjoyed the socialization and Cassidy and I are enjoying a little quiet time. I am posting a some random pictures from the past few days. No, Mom, we don't have an alligator in the pond! And isn't our bug really cool...not quite as striking as a painted bunting, but we'll take what we can get!

No comments: