Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Reed!






Today Reed turns 6 years old. He woke me up this morning by launching himself into the bed and repeating, "I'm six, I'm six, I'm six!" The only thing that could make his day any better is if he actually had a loose tooth! He can't wait to lose a tooth.


Randy and I are so blessed to be Reed's Mom and Dad. He is such an energetic(maybe I should capitalize and bold that word), happy and intelligent(yes, I am his mother and completely biased) boy. He has quite a zest for life and exploring the world around him(can you say Blankinship male?) and his imagination has no bounds (both a blessing and a curse). We are thankful daily that God blessed us with Reed and that he is healthy and strong. Our prayer is that Reed grow up to, first and foremost, be a follower of Christ. We pray that God will bless him with a long, healthy life full of good friends and good jobs, but all of that is meaningless without knowing Christ. We are already so proud of his heart for God. Reed loves the Bible, our church family, the assembly and Bible class.


So, with hearts full of love and pride, we wish Reed a very happy 6th birthday! We love you and relish being your Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Smiles from the Road said...

Amen!
Gram Ava
Happy B-Day Reed!!!