Friday, June 6, 2008

Reed's Kindergarten Celebration

In case you were wondering, the theme was a luau. Here they are performing some of the songs they learned throughout the year. His teacher is in the background. She is awesome!


Here is Grandma Jane reading to the class.


Sorry about the picture quality. I forgot the digital camera and these are the ones we took with Grandma's disposable camera. I am really grateful to have them.


The kids are reciting their poem. Reed's line was,"G is for good friends. We made more each day." He delivered it exactly right and in a loud, clear voice.


School is finally out for the summer! Today is our first official day of summer vacation and I finally have a few minutes to post the pictures from the last few days and all their events. We have really been enjoying Grandma Jane's visit. She is such a help to me. I'm glad she is able to fly out to visit and I'm also glad we have a few more days together without my hectic schedule. Reed's Kindergarten class had a celebration of their year this past Tuesday. Grandma Jane, Cassidy and I all went. Grandma was invited to read a book to the class. She did a great job and the kids really enjoyed it. It was cute to see some of the kids who could not pass her by without giving her a hug. One little girl even wanted to sit in her lap. Reed enjoyed his program and the party. We are very proud of him and all his accomplishments of the year. What a great kid!

No comments: