Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Entertaining Randy

Showing the new toy
Experimenting: Can the heat from your breath make the water move up the tube?
Experimenting: Can using just 2 fingers make the water move up the tube?
Experimenting: Can just cupping your hands around the base without actually touching it produce enough heat to move the water up the tube?

Becky, unintentionally, scored big with one of the many "gifts" she brought us. In fact, I don't think she actually even intended for this to be a gift - I think she was just showing it to us. But, as you can see from the pictures, SOMEBODY really found it fascinating. There is nothing like watching colored water move through glass tubes powered only by body heat. Isn't he cute?!?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness! He looks just like Reed in earlier posts at the beach! Or I guess it is visa versa. It is amazing. I get so tickled looking at pictures of Reed in his environment. I have never seen anyone --especially a child--so "at home" or passionate. It is really beautiful!