Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Playing at the Beach

Randy and I. Aren't we a sophisticated couple?
Randy, Reed and I in our snorkel gear.
Cassidy playing in the sand.


Becky and RaDora: Another "self-captured" photo

The gang.
Randy, Reed and Becky getting ready to head out to snorkel.
Cassidy and RaDora playing around.
Randy, Reed and Becky swimming out.

On Sunday after church, we drove out to Coquina Beach to swim and snorkel. We all had a great time. I wish I had an underwater camera to capture pictures of Randy literally standing (although he isn't touching the sea floor with his head) on his head under water to see under the ledges. It is rather impressive to me. Reed is doing so well with his swimming and snorkeling. He snorkeled with Randy and Aunt Becky for a long time and didn't even need his life jacket.

No comments: