Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The rough life of Princess Cassidy

Eating a nutritious breakfast
Marshmallow mouth
It is a rough life for the Princess

Cassidy woke me up this morning holding her princess dress. Apparently it is a princess day. After I got her into her dress over her jammies, she ran off to get her shoes...mismatched at that. She then found her sequined arm covers and put those on. By this time I had managed to make it to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put in my contacts. She came in search of her trusty servant and informed me she needed a marshmallow. I explained that marshmallows really aren't a good breakfast option due to...SUGAR. She listened patiently, a benevolent monarch, and then said quite seriously, "Well, I need ONE," And held up one cute, little finger. So, I caved. So here are the pictures of Princess Cassidy in her royal attire at 7:15 AM eating a marshmallow and reclining on the couch. Yes, we stopped at just one and now I'm pushing yogurt and oaties. Well, the trusty servant has to go sort the laundry. A good morning to all!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Way to go, Cass! I am slightly jealous. Scratch that -- SOOOO jealous I can't even stand it! I'm glad you had a great morning, sweet Princess. Love you!