Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Party

Working on a gift for the widows at church.
Egg relay races

Paper airplane contest


Decorating cookies
Yes, Cassidy is wearing her Halloween costume again.
Yes, I let her.
Soaking wet Reed with his prize.

The face of success!

Reed gearing up to get his apple

Randy is "showing them how to do it."
He went first...definitely the least icky place.

Randy and I hosted a Fall party for the kids from church today at our house. We invited all of the kids from Middle School and below. Before you award us too many stars for our crowns though, that really only amounts to 18 kids total. We had 4 families plus ours attend for a total of 8 kids and 9 adults. And we had a lot of fun. Bobbing for apples was the #1 hit...go figure!

5 comments:

Pa David said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. I am impressed with both Reed and Cassidy and their skill at bobbing for apples. No doubt snorkeling experience helped. I am sorry we did not get around to making paper airplanes while I was there. Love to all,
Pa David

Tamra said...

Hey, y'all get jewels a-plenty in my book! Looks like everyone had a great time. And Randy was definitely smart going first in the apple-bobbing department. I don't even want to think about the oogyness that ensued! Love y'all!

Smiles from the Road said...

Looks like you had great fun! It looked like a house full of kids and adults. I know everyone enjoyed the games and the fellowship!
Love you,
Gram Ava

RaDora said...

I remember making cookies with the kids one time. In fact, I have a picture of Cassidy with orange all over her face from eating the orange cookie sparkles. It's good to see that she has progressed from being uber messy to clean. Y'all are awesome for doing this!!!

Becky said...

I am super impressed with the fall party! Congraulations a success! I didn't see you bobbing for apples... ah well it was good to see Randy do it!!! Love you guys!
Becky