Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gender Roles

Reed came in my room to show off his weapons,
so I asked him to stop for a picture. This is what I got.
Cassidy had a friend over on Friday. The girls spent 4 hours playing
dress up and babies. They were SO cute!


If you watch my kids role play for very long, it is obvious there is no gender confusion going on in my house. Now, don't get me wrong, Cassidy is one tough little girl...but she is going to look good stompin' in the pond or wrestling her brother to the ground.



Aren't they cute?!?

2 comments:

Smiles from the Road said...

Reed and his love for swords and weapons are pretty easy to see! How lovely Cassidy and her friend look all "dressed up". Thanks again for great pics.
Love,
Gram Ava

Tamra said...

Awwwwww! Precious! Give them my love!