Friday, April 4, 2008

Mandibles, Munchkins, Mote and McDonalds!!!


You will never know just how proud I am of my title...a "M" alliteration! Yep, it is the small things that make me happy.

Mandibles:
Small things like Reed having no cavities at his dental visit this morning! I did have to admit to the dentist that we don't floss Reed's teeth daily (or even monthly, for that matter). Why do they have to ask...I cannot tell even the smallest of lies. We can all thank Mom and Dad for that.

Munchkins:
After the denstist, we went through the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts and shared some donut holes. DD doesn't call them donut holes - they call them Munchkins (which worked in my favor for my title). Grace (from my MOPS group) had given me a $5.00 gift card at Christmas and I was finally able to use it. We don't eat too many donuts around here.

Mote:
We drove out to Mote Aquarium next. It is always fun. My personal favorite today was the baby clown fish in a small tank. Super cutie! Reed and Cassidy enjoy the touch tank and the interactive shark game. I played my personal best on the shark game today...I finally made it to Great White Shark status!!! It has only taken me 18 months!

McDonalds:
After we finished at Mote, I took the kids to McDonalds for lunch and some play time. No complaints from them!
Reed has a ball game next week at 6:30PM and another next Saturday at 10AM. I'm posting the picture I took last week of him all geared up. The kiddos are all really cute out there. Reed is fairly focused when playing and doing well picking up the skills. Some of the little guys really do dig holes in the dirt or watch clouds or pick flowers...crackin' me up!












No comments: