Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rash, Rash, Go Away!

Well, it is Wednesday and I don't have any fabulous pictures to post about exciting things we've been doing. Sorry. In fact, we had our fair share of excitement yesterday, but I don't think I'm going to post Cassidy's rash photos (yes, we took some) yet. My grand plan is to post them once she is "all better" and show the progression. That way they don't look so bad. If you don't know, Cassidy had a rather severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic she was taking and broke out in a TOTAL body rash. She appeared to have "turned a corner" last night and had a really good night's sleep. Her rash is definitely still present all over, but not getting any worse that we can tell. It actually looks like it is less pronounced on her face and neck. We are so thankful to God for taking care of our little princess and not allowing this reaction to grow to a worse scenario. I take her back to the dermatologist tomorrow for a check and I am praying they will say we are through the worst part and on an upward swing. Cassidy is still talking non stop and very active so I'm thinking she must feel pretty good even if she still looks pitiful.

1 comment:

Pa David said...

Well, poor little kid! I hope Cassidy is much better soon. Tell her Pa David is going to the doctor on Thursday also. It's my one year (plus a little) post-sugery check up. Looking forward to a favorable update on Cassidy.

Love, Pa David