Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And the fun just keeps coming!

This is where I found Cassidy yesterday morning - playing on her new "computer" from Aunt Tamra and Uncle Mark.
Please disregard the mismatched jammies...that never happens in our perfectly coordinated house (what? You don't believe me?)

Cassidy followed the directions and made a butterfly using her new "Bendaroos" from Gran Debbie and Pa David all by herself. All three of us sat down and had a ball making stuff!
Reed made a spider and then put him on his head while he finished his homework.
And here is a random picture of me so Mom can see my haircut.

(I know it is hanging in my eyes...blame it on technical difficulties wrangling Cassidy while Reed is manning the camera.)

Cassidy has really been enjoying all of her new, fun birthday gifts. And she keeps getting more. We had two new gifts arrive this week! And boy, they were both big hits with both Blankinship kids!

1 comment:

Smiles from the Road said...

I am proud of Reed and his school work. He is a handsome "first grader" even with the spider on his head! Love you Reed!
Gram Ava