Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cassidy's 4th Birthday Party!

The birthday girl before the party.
She wore her favorite pink dress and loved her pink birthday cake (boy, was I glad!)
Our family!
Making necklaces.
FYI - I had a boy station set up at the coffee table with sports beads and leather string.

Randy and Larry "dolling up" the pinata stick with pink crepe paper. By the by, they decided to do this on their own...I never suggested it. Smart Daddy!
Cassidy loved Aunt Becky's gifts...a pig puzzle and play doh toys! Good thinking, Aunt Becky.
Here is a direct quote from the Cass: "Girl Legos!
And some of them are PINK!" Great job, Gram Ava and Pa Gary!
Cassidy with her new Dora fishing pole from us.
She said, "I've been waiting for this for a LONG time!"

Making door hangers.
A very happy dancing Cassidy! Click the picture to get the full effect!
Yes, we even had an "Easter egg hunt", but it was really a search for the princess jewels!
Pin the crown on the Princess.
All the kids eating birthday cake.


Cassidy's party was a big success! She had a great time and it seemed that all of her friends did as well. In total we had 10 kids and 11 adults...a very good ratio! I followed my carefully laid out schedule (you know I love those) and everything went very smoothly. And now we (Randy and I) are glad we're done for this year!

1 comment:

Chera said...

Looks like Cassidy had a blast...great job with the party, mom!! (I know how tiring it is to plan/throw the party...rest up for next year!!)