Monday, May 19, 2008

Beach Trip



Reed and I are in the background wading into the water.


After Reed's LAST T-ball game(whoo-hoo!) of the season on Saturday, we went out to Coquina Beach. Randy, Paul, Reed, Mom and Dad all swam out to snorkel a while. Cassidy and Lori hung out on the beach and I thouroughly enjoyed myself body surfing and boogie boarding. Then the snorkelers came in and we all competed in body surfing. We had a great time! I must say, I held my own just fine. The only downside was...I may have overdone it a little. I was actually a little creaky on Sunday morning as a result of 2 straight hours of fling myself into waves. Well worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a grand time for all! And don't feel bad Arwen. I'm creaking just from thinking about your 2 hours in the waves! :)