Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Birthday

Aren't the kiddos cute right after they wake up?!?
Displaying my loot...please note, I did NOT let go of the candy bar!
Randy had to scour the area for my ice cream cake. It was very yummy. Thanks, honey!

I had a great birthday yesterday! Randy was very thoughtful and planned gifts, cards and even an ICE CREAM cake! Please note, the NASCAR travel mug was a GAG gift...I have not gone to "the dark side!" (Sorry, Engles...you know I still love you all!) The skillet on the other hand was a FANTASTIC gift! I have gone to the store and perused all my skillet choices and left empty-handed on many occasions. Now, I don't have to try and decide...my sweetie did it for me! Way to go, Randy! And the fun isn't over yet! My parents arrive today for a visit! We are all very excited! Cassidy has been telling every random stranger we meet that Gram Ava and Pa Gary are coming. I'm sure they were all just as thrilled! I'll be posting pictures of their visit! Thanks to all who sent well wishes my way!

1 comment:

The Stringers said...

Happy belated birthday! I was kinda wondering about the NASCAR cup...