Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cassidy's First Haircut



Cass had a little trouble with the concept of keeping her head still. Overall though, I thought she was great. Sitting still is NOT Cassidy's strong suit!
We finally took Miss Cassidy to get her curly locks trimmed up. She hasn't really needed a haircut until recently. Her hair needed a few layers to "revitalize" her curlies. So, the end result is ...she still looks as cutie as ever. Cassidy, amusingly, was slightly concerned about the poor zebra used to make her cape. The stylist and I had to explain that it was just material with a zebra print on it. In my wisdom, I pointed out that a real zebra hide would have fur on it. Cassidy processed that for a moment and then announced for all to hear, "We have a deer hide at our house with the fur on it. My daddy SHOT it and we ate the meat." I just politely chuckled and said "That's right, Cass." She forgot to add...and it was YUMMY!

1 comment:

Pa David said...

Hey! We would like to see the finished product. Any pictures?

Pa David