Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun with Gram and Pa!

At Emerson Point
Ready to race Pa Gary on their walk
Probably a hermit crab...Emerson Point
Lunch with Reed
Wednesday evening after they arrived!

We are enjoying Mom and Dad's visit so much. My daily tasks are much more enjoyable when I get to share them! We had a very full day yesterday. Mom, Dad and I went and had lunch with Reed at his school. He was all smiles! After picking Cass up from her preschool, we went over to the Earth Box store and looked around at all they are growing. I bought an Earth Box (happy birthday to me) and Mom bought one too. They are a very effective way to grow anything, but they are really good with tomatoes. Then we went down the road a little ways to a hydroponics farm and got a quick tour and bought some fruits and veggies. Once Randy came home from work, we loaded up and had a picnic dinner at Emerson Point. We also provided a picnic dinner for the "no-see-ums" (teeny biting gnats). We had a great day. As I write this, Randy and Dad are fishing from the canoe out at Emerson Point. Maybe I'll have a fish picture to post later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my EarthBox. I have even thought about doing a post on how well it has grown! My basil is like 3 feet tall!!! Have a good visit! We missed you today.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Give hugs to all. Wish we could be there with y'all!