Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a very nice Mother's Day today! Actually, I've been showered with gifts starting on Thursday at Cassidy's school and continuing throughout the weekend. Reed gave me all my gifts that he had made at school on Friday. Very cute stuff from both my cuties. Randy brought home flowers on Friday for me to enjoy all weekend...very thoughtful of him! This morning I received some more cards and balloons from Reed and Cassidy. The funny thing is, they came running in with the balloons and big grins hollering, "We got you balloons, Mommy!" But when I reached out to take them, they both looked shocked and said, "Well, we're going to hold them for you." Then Reed announced, "Mother's Day is the BEST day of the year!" Randy has managed a coup de grace...the kids love him for buying balloons and I love him for buying balloons- good thinking on his part...brownie points all around. All in all, a delightful day with my husband, kids and my church family. I am a very blessed woman.


"Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down,
shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap."
Luke 6:38

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings indeed! Glad you had a great day

And check my blog...I updated!

Love to all!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a good day!

Tarin said...

Arwen,
It is so fun to look through your blog. Looks like you have been having too much fun! What a great birthday!! How old are you again? Ha Ha. Take care. Love,your tired and prego sis in Corpus.