Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Momma's Version of Sea World!



The kids have been asking me to set up our big inflatable pool on the porch, but I am NOT ready for the weekly workout of cleaning it! So, I compromised and set up a big tub and a sprinkler in the backyard. They had a good time at our home-grown water park. See, that's my plan: keep their expectations LOW and then I don't have to work as hard! You can see our neighbors big beautiful screened porch...what you can't see is the crystal blue waters of their pool. We haven't ever been invited over...hmm...could we be a little too loud for them? I guess we'll stick to sprinklers and tubs of water in the backyard...its in my genes!

1 comment:

The Stringers said...

Your version of Sea World IS superior to mine... yesterday Mom and Chuck came into town to go to Sea World, Seth was super excited. We got there... Sea World isn't open on Tuesdays yet. Whoops. One of those "Great Mom" moments.